Million Dollar Properties for Sale in Prescott AZ
It’s essential to understand what attributes identify a luxury home before you invest due to the fact that a high price tag alone will not place a property in this classification.
High-end buyers, I work with desire access to luxury events like nice shopping areas, eating, and the arts, as well as proximity to other luxury properties.
Bear in mind that when you’re buying a luxury real estate, you’re buying a lifestyle. Private Mountain views, golf courses, pools, nice gyms, as well as landscaping, maid service, low maintenance style luxury real estate.
Luxury Prescott Homes for Sale
Subdivisions like Hassayampa Villiage, Talking Rock & Prescott Lakes offer really nice golf course communities with wonderful amenities for those who prefer that lifestyle. While some other of Prescott like Yavapai Hills, Southview, and The Ranch offer homeowners rolling hill views and hilltop houses. Prescott is so diverse that many luxury homes may fall outside of any HOA communities and exist in their own neighborhood.
For example, some areas at the base of Thumb Butte are outside of your typical subdivision in older more established neighborhoods that have some of the best locations that were claimed years ago. You will find other luxurious custom built homes have been located deeper in the Ponderosa Pines of Prescott for those who like a more rural feel or landscape. These areas include Deering Park, Groom Creek, Highland Pines, Mountain Club, Ponderosa Park, & Walker to name a few. Some of these areas require 4 wheel drive vehicles and are more isolated, while others are minutes from Downtown and the Courthouse Square.
Watch the video below to see some of the best luxury homes that Prescott, AZ has to offer.
After that click the link below and get instant access to some of Prescott’s best luxury million dollar properties.
Benefits of Buying a Custom or Luxury Home
In spite of how good or bad, the economy is, how good or bad one’s home is, the idea of buying a luxury or custom home crosses everyone’s mind. Quite often, many go for custom or luxury homes as their first home. That’s one reason the demand for them has never gone down and is only on the rise.
So, what the most common reasons for buying a custom or luxury home?
- Status – Often a key point in deciding one’s choices, this shouldn’t come as a surprise, especially for major and often once in a lifetime purchase.
- Security – An important consideration while looking at homes, is security. No surprises there too!
- Better Neighbors – Unlike a rented premise, one’s own place means settling for more than a while longer, so the surroundings and community matters.
- Investment Value & Comfort – These aren’t uncommon reasons, too. Don’t you think?
So, what are the advantages of going for a luxury of custom home?
- Designing around one’s dreams, aspirations & budget
- Technology implementation
- Available choices for custom amenities and features: pool, spa, barbecue, etc.
- Luxury & comfort
Luxury Houses for Sale in Prescott AZ Video
Million Dollar Homes for Sale in Prescott AZ
Joe Karcie / RE/MAX Mountain Properties
731 W Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ 86305