Top Remodeling Trends 2016
When you’ve stayed in your home for some time, an impulse to alter a couple of things could take control of you. You may find yourself looking into a potential remodeling project. However, the task often gets pushed back and neglected because most people don’t know where to start.
Here Are 5 popular ideas of trending house remodeling projects for 2016.
1. Online Planning: Most people battle with the planning and visualization process. For example, seeing what he or she can accomplish in a room they plan to remodel. A growing number of new start-ups have developed 3D visualization programs to streamline this process. Using this technology to plan a project tops my list of 2016 trends.
2. Reduced Maintenance: Quartz countertops are gaining appeal since they are nice to look at and don’t require the upkeep of marble, granite, and other natural rock solid surfaces. This includes outside projects like decks and pergolas using materials like composite timber and other environmentally friendly material items. Figuring out what additions you can make to your home that make life easier is another top trending remodel goal for this year.
3. Water Systems: With the media reporting the harmful water conditions in other parts of the country, more individuals are adding innovative water treatment systems to their home. Drought conditions have asked for even more effectiveness too. Smart hot water heaters are also gaining in appeal.
4. Pet Amenities: Americans invest billions each year making their animal friends happy, healthy, and balanced. The days of throwing an old towel on the floor for a bed and a doggy door to the backyard are becoming less frequent. Today’s pet owners offer areas with comfortable beds, elevated pet bathing terminals, storage systems for toys, food and treats.
5. Bold Bathrooms: Master bathrooms are taking on the luxurious features of a premium health club. It is best to relax and get away from it all in your own bathroom. Strong colors with classy decoration as well as design can make this small space delightful and also memorable.
731 W Gurley Street / Prescott, AZ 86305